Last modified: June 25, 2021
AMTECK, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.amteck.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website; and
- In electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You, How We Collect It, and How We Use It
Our Website collects information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Information You Directly Provide to Us: We do not require you to provide us with any information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”), to access or use our Website. The only personal information we collect is personal information you voluntarily and directly provide to us in the “Contact Us” form, https://www.amteck.com/contact-us/. If you choose to contact us through the “Contact Us” form, we will collect:
- The information, including any personal information, that you voluntarily provide to us in that form; and
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email address) with us.
We only use the information that you provide to us in the “Contact Us” Form to respond to you and to fulfill any purpose for which you provide us with the information.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Amteck, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice