At Amteck we live by our slogan – “Safety is Priority”.
We believe that a strong Safety Culture is the driving force behind the quality and timeliness of our work. With two full time Safety Officers on staff, our employees are constantly offered training on the latest safety issues in the industry.
Before the first hour is spent on a job site, the employee will have the following completed:
- View Safety Education courses and pass a written test before entering field
- Take an Electrical test and be classified before entering the field
- Elevation Equipment: Trained and Tested before entering the field
- Read Amteck Safety Manual and sign off
Once hired the employee is required to complete the following:
- 30 hours OSHA: For Superintendent & Foreman. (obtained in the first 120 days of employment)
- 10 hours OSHA: All other employees (obtained in the first 120 days)
- Bloodborne Pathogen: Every employee once a year
- CPR: Every employee bi-yearly
- First Aid Training: Every employee every 3 years
- Fork Lift Training: When required
Amteck requires a minimum of 8 hrs of Safety and 8 hrs of Continuing Electrical courses per year to maintain eligibility for a salary increase.Contact Us Today