Amteck has provided its employees continuing education programs for over 5 years. Our educational program is such an integral part of Amteck’s success that it has earned its very own full time facility.
- Registered Apprentice with the State Labor Board
- Trained industry-wide through a four-year program
- Pay raises monitored/increased as milestones are met within the program
- Advancement preference once the program is completed
- Amteck offers a wide variety of company funded continuing education opportunities
- Reimbursement for industry related approved courses is also available
- Amteck provides and requires training in all areas of safety. Our in house safety curriculum and testing must be completed and passed before an employee can become job-site eligible.
- Amteck provides training, and support on the basics of Project Management, stressing the impacts of productivity and how to implement the characteristics of a highly effective manager.
- Amteck also funds other curriculums for necessary trade related certifications.